Aww it’s always great to wake up to nice things like this especially when they are times two! 🙂
Thanks to Antonia and Amanda from classyasfuckbookreviews and Meg and Maddi over at MegaMad4Books for nominating me for the Liebster award! Gonna have fun with this and answer both sets of 11 questions because I ❤ to talk! ;-p
So the Liebster award is awarded to bloggers with less than 200 followers to encourage them to keep trucking on and to give recognition and support from the blogging community. Having only recently returned to blogging, these kinds of shout outs make a difference and make things so much fun!
Basically I thank who nominated me, answer eleven questions, nomiate eleven bloggers and ask them eleven questions 🙂
So Antonia and Amanda’s from classyasfuckbookreviews Questions first!
1. Choose one place for your dream vacation and one thing you would love to do there.
– Norway. I’d love to sit out under the stars and watch the Northern Lights, preferably with a hotty to snuggle up to for warmth lol
2. What are two things you can’t live without?
-Cup of Tea and my doggy Gypsy!
3. If your life was a movie, who would you cast to play you?
– Rachel McAdams!
4. What’s your favorite kind of weather?
– Springtime weather, warm but with a slight breeze.
5. If you were one of the seven deadly sins, what would you be?
– I’d love to say something cool like Lust or Envy but I’d totally be Gluttony lol
6. What was your favorite game when you were a child?
– Hide and Seek
7. What’s one language you’d like to learn?
– Russian! Dimitri Belikov has a lot to answer for!
8. If you could meet any three people (alive, dead or fictional) who would it be?
– Grace Kelly, Katniss Everdeen and FDR.
9. What is the one talent you wish you had?
10. If you could live at any point in time, when would it be?
– The 1920’s in Chicago.
11. What is your favorite post on your blog?
– My review of Requiem because it reminded my how much I missed blogging!
And now Meg and Maddi’s from MegaMad4Book’s!
1. If you could have a super power what would it be?
– Invisibility or Flying!
2. Harry potter or Edward Cullen? and why?
– Ooooo this is a toughy, my feminist and femme fatale sides colliding but I gotta come down on the side of good and go with Harry. He did everything for the good of the World and not just because he had a
creepy awesome obsession with a girl.
3. Why did you start your blog?
– I always enjoyed blogging as a teenager and it’s something I’ve wanted to get back into. I love books and love sharing and hearing opinions on them so it was the ideal way to reach people outside my own little circle!
4. If you won the lottery what would be the first thing you would buy?
– Not something I would buy but I would pay off my family’s debts so we wouldn’t have to worry about money all the time.
5. If you knew the world would end tomorrow what would you do today?
– Confess undying love to my crush and snog his face off.
6. If you could be sucked into your favourite book? What book would that be?
– At the moment, probs Delirium. I love that world and I’d change the ending of Requiem to a more satisfying one!
7. What would people say about you at your funeral?
– She was a crazy bitch and we loved her…hopefully!
8. If you could be given any gift what would it be?
– Love…Yeah I’m hopelessly single so feeling sorry for myserlf at the mo!
9. What would you call yourself if you could pick your own name?
10. Your favourite item of clothing and why?
– My pj’s because it means Bedtime!
11. What would your ultimate pet be?
– A wolf!
My Questions are:
- If you had to live anywhere in the world and never leave where would it be?
- Three things you can’t live without?
- Favourite Book Hero/Heroine?
- What did you want to be when you grew up at age five?
- What music do you like?
- What would be written on your tombstone?
- What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
- What’s your favourite part about blogging?
- Are you a PC or a Mac?
- If your BFF was down in the dumps, what would you do to cheer him/her up?
- Do you believe we’re alone in the universe?
- Little Broken Typewriter
- For the Love of Books
- Discombobulated Books
- Her Cup Of Tea
- Belle of The Library
- Miss Bookaholic
- Alexandra’s Scribblings
Thanks again for the nomination Danielle xxx