Well now I’m blushing like a Southern Belle sipping lemonade on the porch with her beau
Thank you so much to Teacups&Bookends for a lovely award. I really appreciate it! Go check out her blog, it’s awesome!!!
1. Display the Award Certificate on your website
2. Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
3. Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4. Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
5. Post 7 interesting things about yourself
So…7 more things about me…hmmm
- So lately my kindle keeps freezing and restarting and there’s a moment where it says there are no books on it and I do this dance where I kinda half freak out while trying to behave like a normal person and then it fills with all my books and suddenly the world is right again. So that fact is that I’m a bit crazy. The Kindle thing was my roundabout way of saying it…
- I have more workout dvds that I have never done than ones that I have actually used. Probably like 150? More evidence for the people in white coats…
- I have a bit of an obsession with Playboy merchandise, I mean the cutesie bags and pj’s and slippers. Nothing naughty, just a big fan of the Bunny logo.
- I can’t do liquid eye liner…I try and I look like a cross between a panda and a street walker. Not hot…
- I sometimes worry that all my friends seem to be watching home improvement and wedding reality shows and I’m over here like “OMG Did you see what Aria was wearing on PLL???” Forever the teenager.
- When I was a kid I wanted to grow up to be Storm from X-Men. Still do. I wanted to marry Cyclops tho.
- One of my favourite things to eat is sausage, bacon, grilled bananas and strong red cheddar cheese piled on toast, it’s the best thing ever, believe me! I only eat it like once a year tho cos hello heart attack! My dad read the recipe in a women’s magazine. Don’t ask LOL
So there you have it! All the evidence to send me to a padded room! These posts should never be written late at night.
And the nominees are… (will add more tomorrow!)